неделя, 12 юли 2009 г.

Are Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt Getting Married?


Paris Hilton is so in love with her new guy, Doug Reinhardt, and she doesn't care who knows it. Paris and Doug attended the I Heart Ronson for JCPenney party and E! Online caught up with her for a little chat. She was more than willing to talk about her new boyfriend.

"We're best friends. It's not like we just met. We've known each other over the past year. I was in a relationship before and we reconnected. I'm really in love and really happy," Paris gushed. When asked if they were engaged to be married, Doug chimed in and said "You never know." In true Paris form, she giggled and said, "He's going to be my husband."

Photo Credit: Kristian Dowling/Getty Images.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

 

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in NewsGator OnlineSubscribe in RojoAdd to My AOLAdd to netvibesSubscribe in BloglinesAdd to The Free Dictionary